// posted January 1st, 2013
San Juan Condos (Philippines)
San Juan City is one of the cities that make up Metro Manila, the Capital Region in the Philippnes. In terms of area, San Juan City is currently one of the smallest among the cities and municipalities in the metropolis, second only to Pateros. "San Juan City" is a contraction of the city's longer official name: San Juan del Monte (English: "St. John of the Mountain"). It is named in honour of St. John the Baptist, the city's patron saint, and the hilly terrain the city is situated on.
Condo For Sale Manila
The city is very known for its celebration of the feast of their patron, St. John the Baptist every June 24. In a nod to the saint's characteristic act, the most recognisable custom of the occasion is the Basaan, or the playful dousing and splashing of other people with water.
Top 5 Facts
- Is one of the cities that make up Metro Manila.
- Before the creation of Metro Manila, it was part of Rizal Province.
- Currently the smallest city in the region and the country in terms of area.
- "San Juan City" is a contraction of the city's longer official name: San Juan del Monte (English: "St. John of the Mountain").
- San Juan is known for its celebration of "Basaan" or the playful dousing and splashing of other people with water.
San Juan condos (Philippines) vary in price from mid-range, to luxury class. The price you'll pay mainly depends on the specific barangay you want to live in, and the amenities & features you desire. I recommend this area for those that don't want to be too far from central Manila, but not too close either. The area is a welcome break from the hustle-bustle of the big city but does not put you at a disadvantage when it comes to proximity to it either.
Need help? Contact me today and we'll get your property search started