// posted January 1st, 2013
Condos in San Juan, Philippines
The City of San Juan del Monte or "St. John of the Mountain", known as San Juan City is one of the cities of Metro Manila, Philippines. San Juan City is part of Rizal Province before the formation of Metro Manila. San Juan City is formerly the smallest city in the region and country in terms of range, and one of the smallest cities in the metropolis. The city’s patron saint is St. John the Baptist, and their feast is every 24th of June.
House and lot for sale Quezon City
The first battle of the Philippine Revolution that achieved independence from Spain in 1898, took place in San Juan City. Currently, the city has a total population of more than 200,000. Even if this city is geographically small, it is very successful in terms of social prominence, economic progress, tourism, and cultural.
Top 5 Facts
- San Juan is one of the smallest among the cities and municipalities in the metropolis, second only to Pateros.
- It is bordered by Quezon City on the north and east, Mandaluyong City on the south, and the City of Manila on the west.
- San Juan is politically subdivided into 21 barangays.
- St. John the Baptist is the city's patron saint.
- This was the site of the first battle of the Katipunan, the Filipino revolutionary organization, against the Spanish colonizers.
A few things to keep in mind when searching for condos in San Juan Philippines: The prices range from middle-market to luxury-class; although the area is small, it can be hard to build a list of suitable properties during your search; It is not recommended to attempt a property search of the area without someone that knows the area's real estate very well. Good luck in your property search, and please contact me if you need assistance during your condo search in San Juan, Metro Manila.
Need help? Contact me today and we'll get your property search started