Yes.  You need to have a trusted and authorized representative to act on your behalf with a notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA).  The SPA must be consularized by the Philippine Consulate in your present country. 


Ask a Question  (I'll Email You Back)

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment.

Stefane Anub, Lead Broker
“Ask Me Anything”

Stef Anub Head Broker

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.