Yes.  But he/she must be represented by his/her parents or legal guardian, if his/her parents are already deceased.  For purposes of registration of the property, an original and duly notarized (or consularized, if executed outside the Philippines) Affidavit of his/her parents must be submitted.


Ask a Question  (I'll Email You Back)

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment.

Stefane Anub, Lead Broker
“Ask Me Anything”

Stef Anub Head Broker

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.