Arista Place offers you and your family an aspiring resort-inspired home with perfect views of the central amenities and the Manila Bay. This 4.5-hectare property is comprised of 11 mid-rise buildings with only 6 floors each. Arista Place provides lavish array of leisure activities and high-class amenities that let you experience a true resort-inspired lifestyle amidst the city. You and your family will definitely enjoy the areas for social, interactive, and passive activities which help you enhance your lifestyle. This Asian Tropical themed community is very secure. It is gated and also provides a tight 24-hour security to ensure the utmost safety and exclusivity of the entire community.
Arista Place is very ideal for start-up families as well as young professionals who want to have their own high-quality homes at very affordable price which is very accessible to most important places. This property only offers 2-bedroom units. All units have their own balcony or balconies for you to have your own private space where you can just sit back and relax. For the maintenance of the entire property, Arista Place has its own property management team who handles everything. They can also handle unit leasing if you plan to put your unit on lease while you are away.
Arista Place is only 10 minutes away from SM Mall Asia known as one of the biggest malls in the Philippines. It is situated within the Bay City in Pasay which is envisioned to be the Philippine’s own version of Las Vegas. This area in Pasay is very accessible from Arista Place via Quirino Avenue. Ninoy Aquino International Airport is also just a few minutes away. This is very convenient to residents who travel a lot outside the country or even locally. Arista Place is also very accessible to most important business districts such as the Makati central business district, Fort Bonifacio Global City, and Ortigas Center via EDSA. In order for you to be at these places on time, you can travel by train which saves you a really good amount of time as well as the hassle of the heavy traffic.
J. P. Rizal Street, Barangay Sto. Nino, Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
55 sqm 592 sqft.
2 Bedroom Inner (53 – 55 sqm)
₱2.5 million $56,818 see monthly payment2 bedroom / 1 bathroom ➜Condo
60 sqm 645 sqft.
2 Bedroom Inner (59 – 62.50 sqm)
₱3 million $68,182 see monthly payment2 bedroom / 1 bathroom ➜Condo
70 sqm 753 sqft.
2 Bedroom End (68.40 – 70.50 sqm)
₱3.5 million $79,545 see monthly payment2 bedroom / 1 bathroom ➜Condo
75 sqm 807 sqft.
2 Bedroom End (76.50 – 77 sqm)
₱4 million $90,909 see monthly payment2 bedroom / 2 bathroom ➜Condo
Pool (kids pool)
Property Management Office (PMO)
Individual Mail BoxesEntrance Gate
Centralized Overhead Water Tank
Backup Generator (common area)
Land Area: 4.5 hectares
Theme: Asian Tropical
No. of Buildings: 11 Buildings
No. of Floors: 6 Residential Floors
No. of Units: 1, 296 units
Parking: 1 basement parking
No. of Units: 1, 296 units
- Ceramic Tiles w/ Baseboard (living, dining, kitchen)
- Vinyl Planks w/ Baseboard (bedroom)
- Ceramic Tiles w/ Pebble Washout (balcony)
- Unglazed Ceramic Tiles (bathroom)
- Painted Finish (interior walls)
- Painted Plain Cement Finish above Tile (bathroom)
- Painted Finish Cement Finish (living, dining, kitchen, bedroom)
- Painted Ficem Board Ceiling (bathroom)
- Granite Finish Countertop w/ Cabinet System
- Kitchen Sink (single bowl for 2br 42 sqm)
- Kitchen Sink (single bowl w/ drain board for 2br 48 to 58 sqm)
- Kitchen Faucet (lever type)
- Water Closet (top flush, one piece type)
- Shower Head & Fittings (exposed bath and shower mixer)
- Soap Holder (white, recessed type)
- Wooden Panel Door on Metal Jamb (entrance & bedroom doors)
- Wooden Door w/ Louver on Metal Jamb (bathroom)
- Aluminum Framed Glass Panel w/ Insect Screen (balcony)
- Aluminum Framed Glass Panel w/ Insect Screen (except awning windows)
- Lever Type Keyed Lockset (main door & bedroom)
- Lever Type Privacy Lockset (bathroom)