Stef Anub - Lead Broker, Philippine Realty Group
// posted December 19th, 2012
Guide: Alabang Condo For Sale
Alabang Village placed in the district of Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila, this village existed for almost 3 decades. This village equipped with many services, and has a high standards and quality regarding to customer satisfaction. It is a cohesive community, and a community that offers you a convenient modern living.
Condo for sale in Pasay
The village of Alabang has thirteen (13) parks for recreation and refreshment, this include children’s playground facilities, and sports facilities such as swimming pools, basketball courts, tennis courts and football fields. You can also experience the waft of the sea because it is enclosed by Manila Bay and Laguna Bay.
Top 5 Facts
- Ayala Alabang Village has thirteen (13) parks.
- Alabang originated in 1972, when the Madrigal family offered its 4.2 km2 (1.6 sq mi) of land for sale to the Ayala Corporation.
- In the midst of the village is the Alabang Country Club.
- The village is an integrated community, bounded by two bodies of water, Manila Bay and Laguna Bay.
- The village also features the Alabang Commercial Center.
Condo Buyer Guide: Alabang Condos
Buyers in search of an Alabang condo for sale need to be aware that they usually command higher prices. It's not to say that they are unaffordable, but rather that they are priced in the higher-level of market prices in this region. Usually well-to-do businesspersons and retirees reside in Alabang.
Need help? Contact me today and we'll get your property search started