// posted December 21st, 2012
Condo Buyer Guide: Boracay Condos
The island of Boracay is the best island you could imagine in the Philippines. Geographically, the island of Boracay is part of the town of Malay in Alkan even if organizationally independent of its own. Boracay is just an hour flight from Manila. This island is located at the northwest of Panay Island in Western Visayas region.
The weather in Boracay has two seasonal patterns, recognized locally as Amihan and Habagat. During Amihan season, many tourists would come in the island. The main asset of Boracay Island is the white sand beaches which are very rare in the country, and this island can compete to the other beaches in the world. The island of Boracay received many awards because of its nice ambiance and good services offered to its clients.
Townhouse for rent Quezon City
Currently, Boracay is the home of many resorts, hotels, and restaurants that suits everyone’s taste. Aside from Boracay’s white sand and nice beaches, there are also many activities that you can enjoy such as windsurfing, kite boarding, snorkeling, cliff diving and scuba diving.
Top 5 Facts
- Boracay Island and its beaches have received awards numerous times.
- Boracay is under the administrative control of the Philippine Tourism Authority in coordination with the Provincial Government of Aklan.
- Boracay was originally home to the Ati tribe.
- Boracay is part of Aklan Province, which became an independent province on April 25, 1956.
- The two main modes of transport are via motor-tricycles along the main road or by walking along the beaches.
Buyers searching for Boracay condos just need to be aware of the lack of good inventory at the moment. However, the good news is that there appears to be a movement in place to have more real estate developments in the area. Until then, good condos are hard to find. However, if you would like a condo, please contact me and I can help you with your search.
Need help? Contact me today and we'll get your property search started