It would be easier for you if you are in PH to sign all documents and contracts.  However  if  it is not possible, you can always have a representative to represent on your be half  for all the sale transactions.  You need to provide  SPA (Special Power of Attorney) at the Philippine Consulates in the country where you are currently staying (should have the red ribbon on it).  SPA entitles your representative  to be a signatory in all your sale transactions.


Ask a Question  (I'll Email You Back)

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment.

Stefane Anub, Lead Broker
“Ask Me Anything”

Stef Anub Head Broker

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.