Yes.  Just submit your Certificate of Employment and Employment Contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Consulate Office.  You must also have a co-maker and attorney-in-fact (must be residing in the Philippines) to act on your behalf.  It can be your wife or a relative who also have the ability to pay.  Your co-maker must submit a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) duly executed by you and his/her Income Tax Return. 


Ask a Question  (I'll Email You Back)

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment.

Stefane Anub, Lead Broker
“Ask Me Anything”

Stef Anub Head Broker

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.