Yes, for condo unit purchase only.  It is also possible for you to purchase a maximum of 1,000 square meters of land if you intend to stay in the Philippines for at least 2 years and you have a source of income.  You will be asked to execute a sworn statement showing your intention to reside in the Philippines.  This is under the “Balikbayan Law”


Ask a Question  (I'll Email You Back)

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment.

Stefane Anub, Lead Broker
“Ask Me Anything”

Stef Anub Head Broker

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.