// posted October 15th, 2012
Las Pinas Townhouses (Philippines)
Las Piñas is one of the cities comprising Metro Manila in the Philippines. It has come a long way from a salt center of Manila to a rapidly urbanizing residential-commercial center. Because of its proximity to Manila, transportation and communication advantages drawing in real estate developers and other business investors. Business ownership accounts to about 70% single proprietors and less than a third are corporations. The economic growth of the city was further boosted with the construction of the Coastal Road in the mid-80s which directly linked Metro Manila to Cavite.
For those who want to avoid the bustling cities in Manila, a Las Pinas townhouse is the alternative haven either for residence or business needs. For three consecutive years, it is proclaimed as Metro Manila’s cleanest and most peaceful city, making the city the most alluring place for developers for new constructions of condominiums and townhouses.
Top 5 Facts
- Las Piñas became a first-class municipality in 1960s with the construction of the South Super Highways.
- Las Piñas is where you can find the Philippines' National Treasure, the Bamboo Organ.
- The Sarao Motors factory is also located in Las Piñas City, the place where the world-famous Jeepney is assembled piece by piece in painstaking individual production.
- Las Piñas City has recently acquired the status "Most Competitive City" in the Philippines.
- The town of Las Piñas was also a major war theater during the 1896 Philippine Revolution.
Any buyers looking to buy a Las Pinas townhouse should be made aware that this is a working-professional's city. Many of the condos cater to working professionals. There mid-market priced places, and a few luxury Las Pinas townhomes as well. It really is a question of where you want to stay in Las Pinas City, and how much you are willing to pay. The area has enough real estate inventory to suit most needs. You can contact me for help if you have any questions, or would like to see some townhouses in Las Pinas.
Need help? Contact me today and we'll get your property search started