*Use the form below to contact me.
*I check my inbox daily, and I will reply to you very shortly.
Stef Anub - Lead Broker, Philippine Realty Group
// posted June 1st, 2012
Guide: Baguio Condo for Sale
Baguio City is one of the leading cities in Northern Luzon. This city is popular because of its rare temperature, since Philippines is a tropical country. One of the City’s assets is their cold temperature, because of this many people want to live there, and many establishments were unleashed and build.
House and lot Quezon City
If you want a tourist spots that are nearly clustered, Baguio City is the best choice! Local festivals are also tourist attraction for both local and foreign tourists. Baguio City is also the center of education in the entire North Luzon, and there are eight major institutions of higher education established.
Top 5 Facts
- According to the 2007 census, Baguio City has a population of 301,926.
- Baguio City is politically subdivided into 129 barangays.
- Baguio is the site of the formal surrender of General Tomoyuki Yamashita and Vice Admiral Okochi, in World War II.
- Average temperature ranges from 15 to 23 degrees Celsius.
- On September 1, 1909 Baguio was declared a chartered city, the second after the city of Manila.
Finding a Baguio condo for sale that fits your budget shouldn't be too hard. Baguio City is blessed with having class-mixed population consisting of both middle-class and upper-class buyers. With that being said, you can be certain to find a property in the area to fit your budget, be it big or small.
Need help? Contact me today and we'll get your property search started