// posted January 5th, 2013
Tagaytay Condo For Sale (Philippines)
Tagaytay is a city that constitutes the province of Cavite, CALABARZON region in the Philippines. It is one of the country's most popular tourist destinations because of its outstanding scenery and cooler climate provided by its high altitude. It is considered as the country's second summer capital next to Baguio City. It is also known for its must-see tourist attraction the Taal Lake and Volcano.
Tourism and Agriculture are the main industries of the city. Order in the city is well-managed, to ensure peace in the community particularly within the vicinity of commercial areas. A total of seven (7) police sub-stations have been established. Many investors consider Tagaytay as a prime location for business and real estate.
Ortigas condo for sale
The beauty of Tagaytay itself is notably one of a kind. It is now home to luxurious hotels, townhouses and other commercial establishments.
Top 5 Facts
- Tagaytay City is home to Taal Volcano, which is reputed to be the world's smallest and yet most active.
- Tagaytay City is considered as the country's second summer capital next to Baguio.
- Tagaytay City has a total land area of 66.1 km2 (26 sq mi) which represents about 4.37% of the total area of the Province of Cavite.
- As per 2007 NSO report, the city’s total population is 61,623.
- Tagaytay City’s climate is characterized by relatively low temperature, an average temperature of 22.7° C.
If you're searching for a Tagaytay condo for sale, an important fact to know is that the condos in the area offer some of the most picturesque views in the Pacific. Just be on guard though that those great views come at a price. Although, not unaffordable, the area prices are higher than average, when compared with other regions. However, finding a budget condo in the area shouldn't be an impossible task, so please ask me for help if you need it.
Need help? Contact me today and we'll get your property search started