// posted January 5th, 2013
Buyer's Guide: Tagaytay Condo
Tagaytay City is one of the most famous and visited tourist spots in the Philippines. Aside from its cool climate because of its high altitude, its location is in close proximity to Metro Manila. This gives more convenience for residents to commute to and from the busy city center, because of the relatively short drive to Tagaytay.
Makati houses for sale
Tagaytay is the home of the smallest volcano in the country, Taal Volcano, and it offers some grand views. Aside from this, the city is well developed as it has hotels, restaurants, banks and convenient stores all over the place. This is one of the reasons that both foreigners and locals choose to have an address in this city.
Top 5 Facts
- It is a component city in the province of Cavite, in the Philippines.
- Tagaytay is relatively close to the capital city of Manila, only 55 km away via Aguinaldo Highway.
- Tagaytay has an average humidity of 78% which makes the city cooler than Metro Manila where relative humidity exceeds 81%.
- During the Philippine revolution of 1896, the ridges and forests of Tagaytay became the sanctuary for revolutionaries including those from nearby provinces.
- Tagaytay City is administratively subdivided into 34 barangays, six of which are classified as urban and the rests are classified as rural.
Tagaytay condos are located in some of the most picturesque areas of the Philippines. Because of these gorgeous views & environments, you should expect to pay luxury prices for the condos available. There are a few affordable Tagaytay condos available, but mainly the inventory leans toward expensively-gorgeous condos with amazing views. If you need some advice concerning a Tagaytay condo search, please contact me and I'd be glad to help.
Need help? Contact me today and we'll get your property search started