Basic information to know about Philippine Bank Home Loan:
- Eligible borrowers are:
- Filipino Citizens
- Foreign Nationals - condominium purchase only. Purchase of house and lot or vacant lot will only be considered if a foreign national is married to a Filipino citizen. An Affidavit of Support and Waiver of Rights over the collateral property are executed by the foreigner.
- Borrower's age need to be at least 21 but not more than 65 years old upon maturity of the loan.
- Principal borrowers need to have a source of income as a regular employee or from a business with profitable operation of at least 2 years.
- Borrowers can loan an amount depends on their income or capacity to pay, and the appraised value of the collateral.
- Borrower's loan interest rate will be applied from the prevailing Savings Bank rate at the time of loan release.