(725) 222-1116 *
Mon-Sat: 9am-5pm PST
+63 946 362 6255*
Mon-Sat: 9am-5pm PHT
1. Find Broker. Find a Broker to represent you. All property transactions are required to be underwritten by a licensed Philippine Broker.
2(a). Purchase Agreement. All parties meet, and Broker ensures that a proper Purchase Agreement is drawn up/signed by Buyer, and presented to You. Should include price to paid, and dates (as well as other items).
2(b). Schedule. Set date to exchange necessary official documents, and for Buyer to have funds ready.
3. Prepare Money. If escrow is selected, we escrow the amount for you. If check, then Buyer prepares check.
4(a). Closing. Everyone meets to exchange documents and provide signatures.
4(b). Money Deposited. On same day, we transfer the escrow to your account, or we give you a personal check.
5. Verify Deposit. 2 days later, ensure check cleared or escrow transfer occurred, and you actually see the money in your account (in-person, or online).
6. Keys & Commission. Next day after verification (or same day if possible) is the Final meeting. You give Buyer keys, and give us our Sales commission.
7. Pay Tax. Within 30 days, you pay the 6% BIR tax (we can do this for you upon request).
No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment.