The following are the usual documents you need to comply:


  1. Tax Identification Number (TIN)
  2. Photocopy of 2 Valid IDs / Passport
  3. Reservation Agreement with your Signature (provided by the seller)
  4. Filled up Buyer's Information Sheet (provided by the seller)
* If you don't have a TIN, most Sellers will apply for a TIN prior to transferring the Title.  Make sure to ask the Seller if they will do this (each one is different).

Ask a Question  (I'll Email You Back)

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment.

Stefane Anub, Lead Broker
“Ask Me Anything”

Stef Anub Head Broker

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.