// posted December 31st, 2012
Davao Condos ~ Mindanao, Philippines
Davao is located in the Mindanao area of the Philippines, the most economically vital city and the commercial center of the province. It is the most active port in the Philippines that serves both national and overseas shipping, exporting local products such as coconuts, fruits, pearls and etc. Davao also supports livestock industry. The climate in Davao is highly conducive to agricultural production, that's why the region prospers in terms of agricultural businesses.
Makati condos for sale
Davao is very accessible to everyone, they offer wide bus network connection to major cities and provinces. Davao is the most crowded zone in Mindanao, yet it is the cleanest and safest city there. So if you want to live in a city that is safe and free from pollution, Davao would be the finest option. Therefore, leaving in Davao City would be a great deal.
Top 5 Facts
- It has a population of 1,449,296 according to 2010 NSO Census.
- The country's largest city outside Metro Manila and the second overall with the cities of Metro Manila combined.
- It has been listed by the Foreign Direct Investment Magazine as the 10th "Asian City of the future".
- Davao was formally inaugurated as a chartered city on October 16, 1936, by President Manuel L. Quezon.
- On December 8, 1941 Japanese planes bombed the city. Japanese occupation started in 1942.
In your search for Davao condos, be aware that - being a middle-class city - there are many middle-class price range properties in the area. However, if you're searching for a luxury Davao condo, there are also a number of developments which will cater to your needs. Locating the best condos in Davao can be challenging, but luckily I'm here to help. Contact me today, and we can get started looking for a Davao condo for you.
Need help? Contact me today and we'll get your property search started