Stef Anub - Lead Broker, Philippine Realty Group
// posted December 25th, 2012
Guide: Boracay Condo for Sale
The best tropical island you could imagine yourself in is definitely the Island of Boracay. Boracay is located at the northwest upend of Panay Island in Western Visayas region of the Philippines, which is about an hour's flight from Manila. Geographically speaking, the island of Boracay is part of the Municipality of Malay in Aklan Province but administratively independent of it. Today, Boracay is under the administrative control of the Philippine Tourist Authority.
Boracay has the best beaches in the country, no wonder it is considered as the Philippines' top tourist destination. The main attractions of the island are those long white sand beaches of Bulabog Beach and White Beach which even competes with the world's renowned beaches. Boracay Island and its beaches have received awards several times.
Condo for rent Fort Bonifacio
Boredom is no place in the island for it has so many leisure activities such as windsurfing, kite boarding, snorkeling, cliff diving and scuba diving. Boracay is now also a home of many hotels and trendy restaurants!
This magnificent island of Boracay is mostly visited during Amihan season which is characterized by moderate temperature, little or no rainfall usually in September or October to sometime during summer in March to June.
Top 5 Facts
- Boracay is under the administrative control of the Philippine Tourism Authority.
- Boracay's two primary tourism beaches, Bulabog Beach and White Beach.
- Boracay's beaches were being acclaimed as the best in the world.
- Boracay is served by two airports in Aklan province: one in Kalibo and Godofredo P. Ramos Airport (commonly referred to as "Caticlan airport") in Malay.
- Boracay is divided for land use and conservation purposes into 400 hectares of preserved forestland and 628.96 hectares of agricultural land.
In searching for a Boracay condo for sale, one must be aware that property for sale can be hard to find. This is likely the most prized real estate in the Philippines, along with Makati, but for entirely different reasons. Boracay attracts vacationers & retirees, and Makati attracts businesspeople. As always though, I'm here to help with your Boracy condo search.
Need help? Contact me today and we'll get your property search started
hi Stef. I am inquirinf for a reasonable land or condo for sale in boracay. (affordable monthly mortgage)
your inputs are much appreciated.