// posted January 5th, 2013
Taguig Condo For Sale (Philippines)
The city of Taguig is highly urbanized, bordered by Pasay City to the west, Parañaque City to the southwest, Cainta and Taytay on the northeast and Makati City, Pateros, Pasig City to the north, and lies on the western shore of Laguna de Bay. Taguig City ranked first among the cities in the country in the Ease of Doing Business Index, managed by the World Bank's International Finance Corporation. The city is now an important area for commercial, residential and industrial, and fishing is the city’s main industry. Taguig City is also a home to some prominent international schools such as the International School Manila, British School Manila, and Manila Japanese School, which nestled in the University Parkway of Bonifacio Global City.
Condo Quezon City
Top 5 Facts
- Before the Spaniards came, Taguig was a part of the Kingdom of Tondo ruled by Rajah Soliman.
- It is located in the southern section of Metro Manila and northwestern shore of Laguna de Bay.
- Home to the Philippine National Police - National Capital Region Police Headquarters and the PNP Special Action Force.
- Makati City and Taguig have recently fought over the jurisdiction of Fort Bonifacio.
- Taguig City is politically subdivided into 28 barangays.
If you're in search of a Taguig condo for sale, be aware that many condos in the area cater to working professionals. Because of this the price range is 'middle-market', being not too expensive, but not too low either. There are pockets of luxury developments around the area as well though. You just need to know where to look in the city. Whether you need a luxury condo, or an affordable mid-market condo, I'll be able to help you get a list of good condos together so you can make an educated decision.
Need help? Contact me today and we'll get your property search started